It is renewed for a 2nd season yes!

To be absolutely honest, I haven't read the books. I have them but I never got around to reading them. I'm now fighting the burning burning urge to go gorge them all up based on the 1st episode of the HBO tv series. (Is there a way to get HBO Go without a cable provider? )

Sean Bean was kinda there kinda not in regards to my interest. He has a lot of kids and is turning into a hot old man king character. The 5 people who really stole my interest in the premiere were the Queen/her Brother, the blond prince/princess, the Queen's dwarf brother.

The princess probably has a long journey to make to becoming a stronger woman. I look forward to seeing her take that journey. Preferably, she'll knock her douchebag brother down on her way. The Queen seems rather sterotypical but I enjoy characters like hers.

The actor who played the dwarf brother just simply stole every scene he was in. He was funny and sinister at the same time.
Waiting for next week.

Labels:


wrote at
7:12 PM
on
Apr 19, 2011